Wednesday, August 24, 2011

too excited, perhaps?

Madame and her husband are taking me out today after our meeting.  I think I was so excited about our adventure that I forgot what time our meeting ACTUALLY started.  I called Madame at 11 am seeing if she was on her way only to realize that I was finished getting ready an HOUR ahead of time. HAHAHAHAHAH.





How does this happen??? Oh well it's nice anyway! I'm all ready to go for when she does arrive!

Seize the day! xoxo


Today was an ULTIMATE treat. I am so blessed to have Madame and all that comes with her in my life <3 :)

Also, I Love my Noodle, too! I got to skype with her today, and that was the icing on the already made cake! WOOHOO!


this is why i'm lucky to be alive by the way.
this is my car POST accident.
















No comments:

Post a Comment